Event Registration

Life is better at the lake…Camp Allen’s lake!

2024 Camps and events


Early Bird Registration

Receive a $5 voucher to camp store if registration is received and paid in full at least 1 month prior to camp starting date

Winter Youth Retreat

Dates: February 16-17
Age: Grades 7-12
Price: $60

CIT Training

Dates: March 8-9
Age: Grades 8-12
Price: $15

Fish Fry

Date: April 27 3-6 pm
Price: Donations
Take out containers $14

Kids Retreat

Dates: May 3-4
Age: Grades 1-6
Price: $50

Crossroads Camp

Dates: June 2-7
Age: Grades 9-12
Price: $190

Quest Camp

Dates: July 21-26
Age: Grades 6-8
Price: $190

Adventure Camp

Dates: July 7-11
Age: Grades 2-5
Price: $145

College Retreat

Dates: January 5-6
Age: 18-25
Price: $60

70th Anniversary Celebration

Date: November 2

Adult Volunteer Training

Dates: March 2 & 9 & April 20 | 9am – 12pm
* EVERYONE who is planning on volunteering in 2024 will need to attend only ONE of the adult volunteer training days. They DON’T have to attend all of them *

*A regular camp registration form must be filled out for all Angel Tree campers*

VIP status for all campers with FULL coin cans!

Thank You for your generous support of Camp Allen. Last year alone campers from just our 4 General Baptist camps brought in over $8,000!!! And in the 4 last years, supporters have donated nearly $60,000 just in coin can donations! 30% of this money goes directly to debt reduction and the remaining 70% goes for special projects and improvements around camp! Bring those cans!!! (You can pick up cans from your local GB church or from Camp Allen directly.)


Camp Allen

HC 1 Box 1590, Greenville, MO 63944

Get Directions

Camp Allen

Contact Us

General Inquiries